Product, environmental and occupational safety requirements are increasing for pharmaceutical producers because of new trends in active ingredients and regulatory changes. When it comes to tableting, dustproof production will become the minimum standard. Fette Compacting will offer all new tablet presses with a containment option.
Fette Comapcting presented the FE55 high-performance rotary press with a containment option at ACHEMA 2015.Users can already manufacture over 90% of all products with the FE55 as standard. From now on, this also applies to all toxic or potent active ingredients up to a dust exposure of 10 to 100 micrograms per cubic meter (μg/m³). For this purpose, Fette Compacting offers the FE55 with the option of containment components such as RTP access points and gloveports as well as simple parameter control via the machine terminal.
The containment package for the FE55 in detail:
- flap valve for safe product feed
- hermetically sealed and lockable window flaps
- RTP access points for the removal of components or tablet samples
- dustproof tablet discharge chute
- HEPA filter H13
- hand suction tube for precleaning
- interface for OEB3 deduster and IPC unit