Tests, inspections, checks—before we hand over a new press it is put through its paces in the technical center in the presence of the customer.
In this way we ensure that it is in optimum condition and also test whether all performance requirements are met. Our services at a glance:
- The purchased machine is matched with the User Requirement Specification (URS) or Functional Design Specification (FDS) or similar.
- We check equipment and the connection of peripheral devices that were ordered.
- This is followed by a visual inspection of the machine and functional tests.
- We demonstrate the machine using a placebo or customer product (EC Safety Data Sheet required).
- All components are perfectly calibrated for each other.
- Requests for modification can also still be taken into account.
- All documentation is checked.
Range of services
- Record of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) or customer-specific acceptance report
- Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification (IQ/OQ) documentation and internal acceptance report
- Computer Software Validation (CSV) documentation