Fette Compacting tablet presses leave the factory in an optimized status that has been tested and recorded by experienced developers and users in a very wide range of tests. Once the tablet press is at the customer’s, a very wide range of circumstances (for example, the product that is to be manufactured, but also internal plant procedures), play a major role. Precisely adjusted to these outline conditions, the yield of the presses can be increased and optimized substantially beyond the set standard.
For the OEE-analysis we concentrate on four core components which will be examined and are the basis for our recommendations.
Four core components of the OEE-analysis
The analysis of the four areas allows us to arrange your production in an efficient and sustainable way in order to be competitive on the world market.
The benefits at a glance
- Objective evaluation of the OEE-level
- Shorter down-times and changeover times
- Precise identification of areas of improvement
- Greater machine availability
- Increased degree of capacity utilization
- Improved quality
- Better cost effectiveness