Front End GUI Software Developer (f/m/d)
Main work location: Mechelen, Belgium
As .NET Developer, you will be part of an international team of Design Engineers and Software Developers.
You build front end .NET applications for industrial production installations. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
You will spend a considerable amount of time on documenting and testing your or someone else’s code, as your work and working procedures will also be audited regularly.
Your main responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- You have a higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Passionate as you are about designing simple, intuitive GUI applications, you aim to maintain process effectiveness. A sincere interest in industrial process control systems is required.
- You are proficient in C#.NET and various design patterns, but also familiar with Microsoft .NET framework (including Unity and WPF). You have a proven track record in at least one other technology or framework (ASP.NET, Java, SQL databases, NHibernate, Spring.NET, Django, etc..).
- Familiarity with database setup, configuration and administration is essential. You have a solid experience with one of the following databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Firebird, MySql, PostgreSQL; experience creating database schemes that represent and support business processes is also necessary.
- You always work meticulously with respect to the applicable guidelines and rules as required for a pharmaceutical production installation.
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and delivering a quality product.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Basic knowledge of German is required for reading and writing of code documentation.
- Your main work location will be at Fette Compacting Belgium in Mechelen. Your training will take place at Fette Compacting Germany and frequent travel to Fette Compacting Germany will be part of the job.
As Front End GUI Software Developer at Fette Compacting you are part of the development of high-end equipment, from initial concept to final design. In this international working environment, you provide solutions to the pharmaceutical industry under flexible working conditions. You will be working in a start-up environment where continuous learning is encouraged.
Fette Compacting offers you an attractive salary package.
Are you interested in this challenge? Then you can apply right here online. Please also indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now
With more than 5,000 installed machines, Fette Compacting is the a global market leader for tablet production solutions. The company holds more than 140 patents covering core technologies and procedures which underlines its role at the cutting edge of technology. Fette Compacting is the only manufacturer of tablet presses, operating a global network of competence centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Grabauer Str. 24
T: +49 4151 12-721