Pharmacist (f/m) internship
- You are involved in the implementation, evaluation and presentation of research work for innovative manufacturing processes in the area of solid pharmaceuticals production.
- Your tasks also include support for the development and optimization of the investigated manufacturing processes.
- You develop methods and then carry out analytical investigations for the characterization of dosage forms.
- The evaluation of innovative spectroscopic methods can also be part of your internship.
- You will also be involved in current interdisciplinary research projects.
- You will get an opportunity to gain or to improve your expertise with multivariate data analysis.
Your requirement profile
- You study pharmacy or other natural sciences.
- Your computer skills, especially MS Office products, are very good.
- Ideally you have experience with multivariate data analysis.
- Your English skills, both spoken and written, are good.
- Your intellectual capacity is strong and analytical.
- You like to work independently.
- Good communicative skills complete your personality.
- You also have a high level of commitment and team spirit.
Are you interested in this challenge? Then you can apply right here online. Please also indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now
With more than 5,000 installed machines, Fette Compacting is the a global market leader for tablet production solutions. The company holds more than 140 patents covering core technologies and procedures which underlines its role at the cutting edge of technology. Fette Compacting is the only manufacturer of tablet presses, operating a global network of competence centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Education and training
Grabauer Straße 24
T: +49 4151 12-354